Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, why not delurk tonight, cross the Rubicon, from lurking to posting.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- George Osborne takes aim at Labourâ€™s record in opposition
- What Osborne won’t admit: growth has increased because of slower cuts
- Who donates what to the Labour party?
- Ed Miliband’s TUC speech: panel verdict
- Ed Miliband fails to find TUC’s erogenous zone
- Did Miliband reveal the theme of his Labour conference speech today?
- Labour must make itself a movement again
- If this stand-off deepens, Labour and the unions both face disaster -Â The TUC barons will have to accept that Ed Miliband is their best and only hope
- Playing Chess with Putin
- Forget the BBC, unions, civil servants. The cause of Tory fury is other Tories
- Secret court laws to lose backing of Liberal Democrats
- Itâ€™s the Wrong Miliband, Gromit
- Scottish Independence Backed By More English People Than Scottish
- Tory members’ top “red line” for any post-2015 coalition deal is…the EU referendum & renegotiation
- Liberal Democrats to remain in Coalition until 2015
- Politics is losing people, especially young people â€“ what do we do about it?
- YouGov Germany: Angela Merkel’s lead narrows
- David Cameron makes a spectacle of himself
- Pretty Vacant -Â Who owns all these empty shops?
- God Save The Queen -Â Give Northern Ireland its own soccer anthem
- Inside the Ku Klux Klan
- How we made the InterCity 125
- See the R2-D2 Cameo in â€˜Star Trek Into Darknessâ€™
- Surrey Police slip in pop music references into their tweets.
- Modern politicsâ€™ golden rule? Ignore media commentators and focus on your key messages