Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you are interested in politics and betting, welcome to, The One and Only, place on the internet dedicated to political betting.
If you’ve always been a lurker, Nighthawks gives you an opportunity to delurk.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Gallup polls six EU countries and findsÂ Most Europeans, especially the French, unhappy about EU, I guess the EU ain’t all that bad if it it makes the French unhappy
- Gallup find out why Mitt Romney wasn’t elected President last year
- James Wharton MP: The voters will punish MPs who oppose my EU referendum bill
- I quite like the idea of the Bilderberg Group being mistaken for the Build a Bear Group, no really.
- The Telegraph’s top blogger, blogs about double standards.
- The most important polling of the year
- The CIAâ€™s biggest secret is that the best guys are women
- Better Together making the same mistake as Yes2AV?, could this be a strategic and tactical mistake of Hannibal at Zama proportions?
- If you have 46 mins spare, you may wish to watch the first part of this documentary, about the road to the Scottish Independence referendum
- If you have a spare hour,Â Denys Blakeway tells the story of Labour’s botched campaign in the 1983 general election with the help of the vivid archive from the time and interviews with participants from all sides, a very good radio documentary
- With a forthcoming Shadow Cabinet reshuffle,Â How to know who’s heading up in the shadow cabinet reshuffle
- Ed Balls isnâ€™t knifing universalism. By making Labour electable, he might just be saving it
- Unable to watch Ed Miliband’s big speech tomorrow, read about what he’s going to say tomorrow, now
- The Spectator saysÂ The political centre just moved, to the right
- David Cameron doesn’t know his ar…hairpin bends from his u-turns
- For you Colonials out there,Â The 17 Best Ways To Annoy A British Person
- Why I will be following this American electionÂ with a keen interest,Â Former Miss America Erika Harold is set to run for Congress in 2014, mounting a primary challenge against Rep. Rodney Davis (R-Ill.) in Illinois’ 13th District.
Â Note: Mike Smithson is currently on holiday