Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
If youâ€™re going to be up, All Night Long, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, Hello, Â why not delurk tonight, if you do delurk, Iâ€™m sure youâ€™ll be Dancing on the Ceiling in excitement.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Vince Cable will lose his economy job with the Lib Dems tomorrow
- The chart that explains how the Conservatives will approach the election.Â If the conversation is in the top right-hand corner, the Conservatives win. If the conversation is anywhere else, they probably won’t
- Dear London Mayoral candidates â€“ the Mansion Tax isnâ€™t a â€œtax on Londonâ€
- Trust and doubt swing the spending battle in Osborneâ€™s favour
- Power without purpose: the tragic rule of David Cameron,Â The prime minister rose without ideological trace. Whatever the election result, he seems likely to disappear the same way
- Some gloomy general election predictions
- Conservatives will win May general election, predicts Goldman Sachs
- Follow every prediction â€“ and make your own â€“ with May2015â€™s election-forecasting machine
- In every crisis, an opportunity: How minority government could pave the way to a realignment of British party politics
- Michael Gove might not be preparing for another coalition. But other Tories are
- Who is the real Ed Miliband?
- Labour accused of bragging over pledge to keep Â£83m of arts funding cuts,Â Party admits it cannot commit to reversing many cuts as author Neil Gaiman and Green party criticise response to Tory dossier
- This Canadian Is Patiently Dealing With Twitter Abuse From People Who Think Heâ€™s Jim Murphy MP.Â Jim from Ontario is not Jim from Glasgow.
- 16 Political Lessons We Can Learn From Cats
- Most Earth-like planet ever discovered could be a cosy home for alien life
- Nazi super cows: British farmer forced to destroy half his murderous herd of bio-engineered Heck cows after they try to kill staff
- Archaeologists May Have Uncovered the Site of Jesus’s Trial
- 405 years ago tomorrow,Â Galileo Galilei discovered theÂ Galilean moons