Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you like political betting, welcome to PB, Nobody Does It Better than PB.
If youâ€™ve always been a lurker, why not delurk tonight, no one will think Youâ€™re So Vain for delurking.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Why 2015 is about marginal seats more than national stats
- Reasons to be careful about new analysis suggesting Lib Dems â€œset to lose several more seats than national polls with uniform swing would predictâ€
- Lord Mandelson: Labour risks â€˜great self-destructionâ€™ by depending on current supporters
- Conservatives should form a minority Government to avoid ‘complicated’ coalition, David Cameron’s election strategist says.Â Lord Andrew Cooper says the polls indicate that the Conservatives are unlikely to win an outright majority and that a “tidal wave” of support for parties such as Ukip will lead to a messy hung parliament
- ToryÂ Party members arenâ€™t really cooling towards the Coalition as the election approaches
- Social democrats face irrelevance at best, extinction at worse. Labour could find itself in office come May, but without the power to act. Social democrats everywhere need to understand the crisis they are in and how much they need to change.
- The Labour Party: white, middle class and stuck in a gastropub
- Labourâ€™s Harriet Harman says women will take on Tory partyâ€™s â€˜reigning menâ€™.Â Female candidates contest 54% of key constituencies as Powell and Cooper take big role in 2015 general election campaign
- Ignore the flaws. For only Labour can beat the Tories,Â Osborneâ€™s strategy will bring ideological shrink-the-state brutality. We need to stop this however we can
- Ukip’s high command remains confused about the NHS
- Revealed: the cringeworthy horror of Ukip chat-up lines
- ‘Brummie’ is the least attractive accent
- FBI was shaken and stirred by James Bond portrayal, files reveal.Â A memo was sent ordering FBI agents to halt any mention of the Bureau in the 1964 film Goldfinger
- 78 years ago tomorrow, King-Emperor Edward VIII signed his instrument of abdication.