Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, why not delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Nigel Farage reinforces David Cameronâ€™s own anti-Ukip squeeze message
- Is the Blairite group Progress plotting to back Chuka Umunna in a leadership bid?
- The limits of Hashtag Loyalty
- Ed Miliband might make you cringe, but if you care about inequality then he’s the only option you have.Â Rampant and unjustifiable inequality is the biggest issue Britain faces, and he gets it
- Voter patience is wearing thin â€“ which spells danger ahead.Â As voter turnouts decline, so does the legitimacy of any new government
- Green Party LeaderÂ Natalie Bennett: Ukip voters are “simply lashing out” like “a small child”
- Rochester byelection: a civil war on the right fuelled by immigration and elitism
- Five Questions for Anyone Who Says ‘It’s Not Racist to Talk About Immigration’
- Iain Duncan Smith to meet Universal Credit target in 700 years time
- Exploring a tra… defector’s dilemmasÂ
- Evidence Britain is becoming more socially liberal
- Watch: Fox host Megyn Kelly makes awkward slip introducing anti-gay Republican Mike Huckabee as Mike F*ckabee
- Marriage of Ancient and Modern Makes Rosetta Mission a True Space Odyssey
- Tomorrow is Â the 1,012th anniversary of theÂ Saint Brice’s Day massacre, when KingÂ Ã†thelred the Unready ordered the killing of every Dane in the Kingdom of England.