Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, why not delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Election 2015 is a race neither Labour nor the Tories are fit to win
- For every Labour voter who shifts to UKIP, two or three Tories shift too
- Milibandâ€™s message to Scottish voters ahead of referendum: Labour will win next year
- Why the Scottish Tory leader said it’s unlikely the Conservatives will win the general election
- If Scotland votes â€˜Noâ€™ this month, Labour must move quickly to define the victory
- Public: Cameron is safe if Scotland votes ‘yes’. Voters â€“ including many Labour supporters â€“ think David Cameron should remain Tory leader and PM in the event of a â€˜yesâ€™ vote…
- Scottish ‘Yes’ vote could cause eurozone-style currency crisis, Goldman Sachs warns
- Scots voting no to independence would be an astonishing act of self-harm.Â England is dysfunctional, corrupt and vastly unequal. Who on earth would want to be tied to such a country?
- The SNP is being dishonest when it tries to scare people into voting Yes with warnings about the threat to the health service
- UK Economy Stronger Than First Thought After Drugs And Prostitution Boost GDP Figures.
- How Clacton could be a crucial watershed in the history of Ukip
- The Liberal Democrats will seek an end to first-past-the-post voting in local elections as a condition for forming a future coalition as the party seeks a second stab at electoral reform.
- Justine Greening â€“ â€˜I know how it feels to be locked out of the systemâ€™
- Why interest rate rises wonâ€™t push voters into Ed Miliband’s arms
- Oh, what a night! Mark your calender now for the Lib Dem disco.Â Just when you thought conference season couldnâ€™t get any more exciting, the Lib Dems unveil plans for what will surely be an evening to remember
- IÂ would like to meet the dog that necessitated the putting up of this sign
- Does a man’s right hand reveal his FERTILITY? Men with a long ring finger have bigger testicles, study claims
- 19 Chat-Up Lines That Would Definitely Work On Northerners
- Tomorrow is the 1,538th anniversary of the end of the Western Roman Empire
- PM could face calls to postpone UK election if Scots vote for independence.Â Pressure on Cameron to take unprecedented step amid warnings that ‘constitutional meltdown’ would follow yes vote