Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, why not delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Â Nicky Morganâ€™s challenge:Â stop Gove becoming a useful bogeyman
- Is the wizardry of Conservative strategistÂ Lynton Crosby a myth?
- Boris standing as an MP is the silliest story of the silly season.Â Although that’s not to say that it won’t help Cameron’s chances in the next election…
- Owen Paterson is trolling David Cameron but could he be plotting a run for Tory leader?
- Sir John Major: Immigrants are grafters and natural Conservatives
- George Osborne plays increasing role in UK foreign policy following William Hague’s departure.
- Unlike the Tories, Labour will take climate change seriously
- Colorado Republican Randy Baumgardener: Fracking is okay, itâ€™s natural for water to burn. â€˜Indiansâ€™ used it for warmth
- Deny independent Scotland access to warships and fighter jets if they will not share UK debt, influential MP says
- Better Together asks people to stop sending small donations.Â Campaign say they’ve been inundated since Alistair Darling and Alex Salmond’s TV debate
- Justice Secretary’s policies ‘responsible for prison suicides’Â Chief Inspector of Prisons criticises Chris Grayling for failures on staffing and overcrowding
- On Iraq, the publicâ€™s conscience stirs but MPs are impotent
- The motivations of Theresa Mayâ€™s attack on Strasbourg
- Lord Neuberger, Britain’s most senior judge,Â admits he doesn’t read all papers in a case
- Brits are more likely to help their pet than a man or teenager
- Tomorrow is the 310th anniversary of the Battle of Blenheim, when an English led alliance gave the French a good hiding.
- Who is winning the betting war: Ladbrokes or William Hill?