Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
If you’ve been Working 9 to 5, or longer, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, why not delurk tonight?
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Antifrank looks at the Lab battleground.
- Antifrank looks at the Lib Dem battleground.
- Why changing leader now Â WILL save the Lib Dems in 2015 and beyond.
- Elected Mayors should be created by voters, not Ministers
- How Labour is failing to grasp Ukip’s appeal to angry white voters
- Ed Miliband could learn a lot from Dolly Parton
- Thereâ€™s poison in the Shadow Cabinet â€“ and it could cost Ed Miliband the election
- The Labour leader Miliband most resembles? Clem Attlee
- I’ll stay on as Labour leader even if we lose the General Election, says Miliband: Ed tells friends he can ‘do a Kinnock’
- What makes young British Muslims want to go to Syria?
- MPs to be taught ‘difference between right and wrong’ after Maria Miller scandal
- Cameron has botched relations with old and new Europe, and now stands alone.Â
- Britain is scorned and insulted across the EU. Why do we stay?
- Voters back Cameronâ€™s stance in fight against Juncker
- Who is behind Isis’s terrifying online propaganda operation?
- Five years of the Speaker: what has John Bercow changed in parliament?
- Green investment bank to launch Â£1bn offshore wind fund.Â
- Man gets stuck inside a statue of a vagina in Germany
- If Scotland breaks away, the constitutional consequences would be dramatic
- Today is the 700th anniversary of the conclusion of the Battle of Bannockburn.