Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re Waiting for Tonight to delurk, then delurk.Â After you delurk, you’ll be Feelin’ So Good.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Antifrank looks atÂ the Conservative Battleground.
- Shadsy:Â Tory Leadership Contests â€“ a bettingÂ history
- Politicians may slug it out, but their distance from the electorate is widening.Â We need a bigger gene pool of real people in politics, with local knowledge, openness, and good communication
- A quiet burial:Â Labourâ€™s â€™40% strategyâ€™ a year on
- Why MilibandÂ still matters
- Principle and Realpolitik: why the Lib DemsÂ should back an EU in/out referendum.
- What would happen ifÂ Clegg backed an EU Referendum?
- UKIP snags lone French defector to form EU political group.
- A decade has passed and the world is in chaos.Â For all our sakes, can we all move on from 2003, please?
- My Iraqi city is falling,Â but America’s occupation unravelled all hope for unity
- Why did weÂ invade Iraq?
- Who is and who isnâ€™t to blame for Isis being in Iraq.Â Whether or not you opposed the war in 2003 – you were wrong
- Iraq crisis: David Cameron warns militants are planning terrorist attack on UK
- Kenya al-Shabaab attack ‘was led by white man speaking fluent British English’Â
- The picture that will shock France (NOTE: GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- The Government praises Magna Carta, while ignoring its essential values
- The single most depressing number for President Obama in the NBC/Wall Street Journal poll
- Ed Balls refuses any role in currency union with an independent Scotland.Â Shadow chancellor says proposed sterling zone, on back of a yes vote, would be flawed, unstable and may make him resign
- A Â£10 charge to visit a GP would be just the start of a slippery slope for the NHS.Â We either let our NHS be trashed by the privatisers and cutters, or we defend a properly funded, publicly run, universal system that is free at the point of use
- Who do people blameÂ for their economic anxiety?
- Celebrity studies? Katy Perry can’t teach our teenagers anything about politics
- In an unlikely twist of events, an African American policeman from Colorado not only successfully infiltrated a chapter of the Ku Klux Klan,Â but he also became its leader.
- Methane Hunting Tool Could Boost The Search For Extraterrestrials
- New UK trailer for Guardians Of The Galaxy
- Today is the 199th anniversary of The Battle of Waterloo,Â watch this short video to enjoy and learn more about the battle.