Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Wwy not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, why not delurk, don’t be a Fly On The Wall, once you start posting, you’ll get The Best of Both Worlds, reading and contributing to PB, which is The Good Life.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- The Rise Of The Spad: How Many Ministers Or Shadow Ministers Have Had Proper Jobs?
- Community campaigning compliments the doorstep
- Ed Miliband’s startled-looking ‘big eyes’ hamper his chances of becoming PM, says Labour’s ex-election chief Tom WatsonÂ
- Practicing what they preach: Labour struggles under self-inflicted Â£12m debt burden
- It was hard to stomach David Cameron preaching austerity from a golden throne
- Governor Mark Carney declares recovery is here, but will interest rates rise?
- Unemployment falls but the living standards crisis continues
- Euro zone output drops more than expected, recovery ‘stuck in first’
- The right-wing militant tendency driving education policy
- Oh My GOD! Have the TORIES ERASED THE INTERNET?
- Le Pen and Wilders forge plan to ‘wreck’ EU from within.Â Front National and Freedom party aim to exploit euroscepticism at European elections to block policymaking within parliament
- Tory Eurosceptics wonâ€™t be quiet for long.Â Adam Afriyieâ€™s referendum revolt is a distraction â€“ opponents of the EU have tougher demands
- Only a Eurosceptic Tory party can win a majority
- SNP ministers ‘waging dangerous campaign to gag university academics’
- Can Britain leave the Commonwealth?
- David Blunkett is feeding Romaphobia
- Jack Straw: Labour made mistake letting Poles in early
- Jack Straw: migrants from eastern Europe have done a lot for Britain
- Miley Cyrus, Sir John Major, twerking and model rebranding
- Godfrey Bloom has called for unemployed people to be banned from voting, in a call derided as “social apartheid”
- Ted Cruz’s Father: Black People â€˜Uninformed’ And â€˜Deceived’
- Why do private-sector zealots choose to ignore the countless ways public money underpins daily life? Free market capitalism is a con. The state is the backbone of modern British capitalism
- Toronto’s Rob Ford says he bought drugs in last two years
- ‘If you can’t prevent rape, you enjoy it,’ says India’s top police official
- ‘Doctor Who’: 50 Years of a TV Icon – Geek TV
- Britons actually prefer cheaper wine