Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
If you’ve had a Bad Day, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, why not delurk this One Time, if in the past you’ve said you’d never delurk, I hope you remember that you should Never Say Never, Delurking isn’t All Bad.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Former Labour Minister and MP, Adam Ingram, warns Westminster ÂUnionists may seek a second referendum if Scots vote narrowly for independence next year
- How paranoia and bitter infighting are tearing Ukip apart
- Just how much media coverage does UKIP get?Â With 25 appearances by Nigel Farage on Question Time and more than 23,000 press mentions, UKIP is attracting historically unprecedented levels of coverage for a minor party.
- Â â€œIf people are exposed to two minutes of Ed, they go, â€˜Oh, itâ€™s that weird intellectual with the Marxist dad againâ€™. If they are exposed to twenty minutes of him, people go, â€˜Heâ€™s much better than we expected. This guy is worth listening to.â€™â€
- David Cameron’s bullying Flashman act is now a real turn-off for women voters
- Nigel Farage: ‘Blunkett right to warn Roma migrants could trigger riots’ -Â Ukip leader says former home secretary “should be admired” for speaking out about issue
- Dear Mr Duncan Smith â€“ you are a coward
- Iain Duncan Smith MP: The public agree that cutting the spare room subsidy is fair
- Labour seek new way to cut benefits bill.Â Drive afoot to defeat Tory charge that it is the â€˜welfare partyâ€™
- Cameron finally admits the truth â€“ Vote Tory, get â€œpermanentâ€ austerity
- As the economy recovers, so do the Toriesâ€™ prospects of victory
- Tory election hopes are pinned on Help to Buy
- NHS faces ruin and it will take brave decisions to save it.Â With the NHS mired in crises, Ed Miliband cannot evade his greatest challenge
- Chris Huhne: My Bum Is ‘Slightly Perter’ Than Ann Widdecombe’s
- Could You Live Without Private Equity?
- Awkward -Â White supremacist discovers he is part black
- Did the Nazis steal the Mona Lisa?
- Ryanair-style railway carriages may loom for passengers on the East Coast main line with another Con-Dem hint at the return of third-class travel.
- Sir John Tavener has died,here is his obituary
- Mike Tyson admits to being high on drugs during major fights, and using a fake penis to avoid detection
Dozens executed in North Korea ‘for watching foreign films’
- US televangelist Pat Robertson voted Stonewallâ€™s Bigot of the Year Award 2013
- A Klingon has been elected in New York.