Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
By the way, if youâ€™re a lurker, why not delurk Right Now, It’s Ok to Delurk, you will feel Whole Again once you’ve delurked.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- David Cameron should look toÂ Harold Macmillan for political guidance
- Why Cameron must fear a narrow election victory.Â Many Tories regard the prime minister as a â€˜Conservative In Name Onlyâ€™
- David Cameron resigns
- Why NorthernersÂ don’t vote Tory
- Tory MP Daniel Kawczynski to one-legged beggar: ‘Get a job’
- The Immigration Bill is illiberal
- Boris Johnson:Â Itâ€™s mad to blame our housing crisis on ‘blooming foreignersâ€™
- British Jobs for British Workers?Â Labour seeks to give British people access to foreigner-only shifts
- Greg Dyke says Tony Blair is Â a ‘ Sad, Shady Man’
- Who trusts CameronÂ to keep the lights on?
- Should Labour pledgeÂ to abolish taxes on energy bills?
- Nuclear power:Â the Government plumps for trying to keep the lights on
- When Britain boomed, New Labour let people get poorer
- ‘Clegg loves the chauffeurs and people greasing up to him’: Deputy PM savaged for free schools U-turn pandering to Labour….One source warned his name had â€˜become a byword for cheap sanctimony, opportunism, gimmicks and lyingâ€™
- If Labour adopts the proposals of the Fabian spending commission,Â it will pay the price at the next election
- After reading some Dale Carnegie, Nicholas Soames says unto Adam AfriyieÂ “You are a chateau bottled nuclear powered ****. You are totally f***ing disloyal, a f***ing disgrace to your party, your fellow MPs, your prime minister and your country.Â This is nothing more than a grotesque f***ing vanity project to promote your absurd f***ing campaign to become party leader. You arenâ€™t up to it, man!”
- Adam Afriyie MP:Â I wonâ€™t be bullied out of moving my EU referendum amendment
- Poll woes for the Greens in Brighton.Â A new poll shows that the party, currently the largest on Brighton council, has been pushed into third place behind Labour and the Tories.
- Co-Op Bank To BecomeÂ Hedge Fund Bank?
- Male politiciansÂ and their make-up
- Alistair Carmichael:Â SNPâ€™s energy plans have more holes than a Swiss cheese
- Today is Trafalgar Day
- .A Ukrainian white supremacist tried to start a one man race war in the UK by murdering a Muslim pensioner and exploding bombs near three mosques
- Mark D’Arcy presents programmes from October 1963Â which covered Lord Home’s appointment as prime minister