Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
By the way, if you’re a lurker, why not step on the Otherside of PB and start posting.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Miliband mantra delights the Labour party faithful
- Miliband speech â€“ instant reactions
- Ed Miliband speech: panel verdict
- The 5 key pledges from Ed Miliband’s speech to Labour conference
- Miliband’s energy price cap is a brilliant trap for the Tories
- Ed Miliband unveils his route map to power
- Ed Miliband’s speech ticked all the boxes – Labour boxes
- Ed Miliband gave a virtuoso performance â€“ a socialist speech perhaps, but that’s his job
- Authentic Ed Miliband is left-wing and passionate
- Ed Miliband’s speech, summarised: ‘Get out the flares, it’s back to the Seventies’
- Ed Milibandâ€™s energy announcement may be nonsense, but it could become popular
- FactCheck: Pouring cold water on Labourâ€™s fuel price freeze
- npower response to Labour energy policy announcement
- Ed Miliband plays the Poujadiste card
- Labour vows to take on land hoarders as part of plan to ease housing crisis
- Miliband’s cunning plan: Republish Labour’s 1983 manifesto
- It would be easy to dismiss Ed Miliband as a bug-eyed socialist. But the Tories should be wary
- Labour divisions deepen as Maria Eagle declares: “we support High Speed 2”
- Will Ed Miliband still be Labour leader next spring?
- Miliband shouldn’t call them “the Liberals” – he might need their help.Â He should learn from Gordon Brown’s mistake and have the courtesy to get the Lib Dems’ name right.
- iPhones damaged after iOS 7 waterproofing spoof fools users
- Italian athlete Devis Licciardi faces disciplinary action after using fake penis to beat doping test