Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, Â why not Delurk tonight, hopefully, Some People, will delurk tonight
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- The Tory election campaign has started â€“ and itâ€™s only going to get uglier
- Milibandâ€™s end of term report â€“ Howâ€™s he doing on â€œThe 3 Psâ€
- David Axelrod: ‘Hillary Clinton Probably Will Be The Candidate’ In 2016
- Have You Heard the One About President Joe Biden?
- To some she’s the Devil Woman, butÂ Sarah Palin set to release Christmas book that socks it to ‘angry atheists
- That Awkward Moment When The Tea Party Rally Gets Overtly Racist
- David Cameron was Wired for Sound, as he appeared on TMS today, listen to it here
- The Lib Dems are already preparing to do battle at conference.Â While Clegg remains determined to drag the Lib Dems to the centre ground, the left of the party wants a divorce from Osbornomics.
- Balls and Cable sound the alarm over HS2. Who will U-turn first?
- Shamed by Britain’s railways, I longed for HS2. But I’ve changed my mind.Â No one wants to see our rail system modernise and thrive more than I do, but HS2 is not the way
- Will David Cameron be the last to recognise that HS2 is a white elephant?
- George Osborne unveils ‘most generous tax breaks in world’ for fracking
- Fracking ‘could put gas and chemicals’ in drinking water
- Summer Holiday in Cornwall for David Cameron
- Nigel Farage is a great excuse for David Cameron to ditch the TV debates
- Is Ukip going down the toilet of history?
- Orthodox Jews Denied Benefits For Refusing To Work Saturdays
- Can Plaid Cymru learn from the SNP and put Welsh independence on the agenda?
- Enigma codebreaker Alan Turing to be given posthumous pardon
- Irish law firm builds golf course in its office
‘There is now a republican movement’: anti-royal campaigners get organised.
- Westboro Baptist Church Misspells â€œIlliterateâ€ On Flyer Accusing People Of Being Illiterate
- Wolverhampton Central Mosque terror attack: Ukrainian students questioned over bombs
- From Glasgow politics to Pakistani politics,Â Mohammed Sarwar to take Pakistan government role