Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’ve always been a lurker, why not Take That opportunity which Nighthawks gives you to delurk. It Only Takes A Minute to post, Never Forget, we were all lurkers once.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Steve Richards says, both Labour and the Tories think they’re going to lose the next election. Maybe they’re both right
- Whilst James Forsyth saysÂ Someone has got to win the next election
- Boris Johnson tops David Cameron â€“ and his own party
- A swing of the handbag reveals Mrs Mayâ€™s ambition
- Street lights may be turned off to help fund elderly care, councils warn
- Labour MP says she thinks the security services are spying on her
- GCHQ intercepted foreign politicians’ communications at G20 summits
- House of Lords could swell to 2,000 to balance ‘immovable block’ of Liberal Democrat peers.Â Hundreds of new Labour, Tory and Ukip peers would be needed to dilute Lib Dem over-representation
- A Lib Dem Bar chart
- SNP’s Flemish ally warns: Independent Scotland can’t have a-la-carte EU membership
The Guardian says, Meet Polly Toynbee and Aditya Chakrabortty for a coffee on Tuesday,Â If you’d like to talk to our columnists face to face, here’s a chance to do so at our new coffee shop in east London, go on, you know you want too.
- Name a college after Thatcher? She might have been good but she does not trump Jesus, says Oxford uni chief Lord Patten
- I recommend the book, but theÂ Inside story of deals that built coalition set to be a TV drama
- The Green Agenda could inspire and challenge this generation â€“ and help Labour take on UKIP and the Tories
- Barack Obama is a
Robot in disguise, transformer?
- Psychic Derek Acorah cancels show due to “unforeseen circumstances”