Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
If you’ve got no place to go, if you’re feeling down, why not step into the relaxing atmosphere of PB’s nighthawks.
If there’s a fire within your soul, for politics and betting, you’ve come to the right place.
If you’ve always been a lurker, So if you’made up your mind, that your lurking, must come to an end,Â take a chance, and start posting on PB, then this thread is for you. I’m sure once you start posting,Â Â you’ll be, having the time of your life.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- If you’re Ed Miliband, the meaning of life isn’t 42, but 35.
- It would appear to be the season to offer Ed Miliband some advice.
- David Miliband officially quits as MP, Ed Miliband should remember,Â He Is Your Brother
- After the IMF publish their report, Money, Money Money must be on George Osborne’s mind.
- If you were to ask George Osborne, “George, Voulez-vous France’s problems” Â I’m sure his answer would be no.
- Now this is what I call bad economic news, particularly for Sinophiles.
- The Liberal DemocratsÂ experienceÂ a social media fail.
- Is UKIP a threat to community cohesion?
- My, my,Â The saddest news of the day.