This week Polling Matters with Politicalbetting.com Keiran Pedley speaks to James Morris of GQR â€“ Ed Milibandâ€™s private pollster during the 2015 General Election and puts to him some questions raised by PBers.
Topics covered include the following (and more):
1) How Labourâ€™s internal polling differed from public polls?
2) What Labourâ€™s polling did (and did not) tell the party and when?
3) Did Ed Miliband really think he was going to win?
4) Did Labour know Ed Balls was going to lose?
5) Where does Labour go from here?
6) What can GQR polling tell the BPC inquiry?
7) Will they be releasing data?
Keiran PedleyÂ is an Associate Director at GfK NOP and presenter of the podcastÂ â€˜Polling Mattersâ€™. He tweets about politics and polling atÂ @keiranpedley.Â