Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
If youâ€™re experiencing a Night Fever, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
Whether youâ€™re a poster or whether youâ€™re a lurker, why not post on Nighthawks tonight. Itâ€™ll be a Tragedy if some lurkers donâ€™t delurk.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Fabian research shows how â€œUkip effectâ€ threatens Labour â€“ even in â€œsafeâ€ seats
- Ukip voters will come back to us, David Cameron tells his MPs.
- Danny Alexander: Lib Dems could be biggest party by 2025
- Boris Johnson agreed to be blasted by a water cannon after agreeing to buy three devices, despite not being allowed to use them.
- British values do not exist
- The Birmingham â€˜Trojan Horse plotâ€™ is â€” like WMD â€” a neocon fantasy
- Muslim schoolchildren are still leading parallel lives to the mainstream.Â Education provides our best hope of breaking down patterns of cultural segregationÂ
- PMQs review: Miliband targets incompetence, but the momentum is with Cameron.Â The PM believes the wind is blowing his way – and some in Labour fear he is right.
- With less than 100 days to go until the Scottish independence referendum, most people â€“ including Scots â€“ expect the Union to stay together
- The trolls who insulted JK Rowling only strengthened the unionist cause.Â How Scottish do you have to be to hold an opinion on the subject of independence?
- Plaid Cymru leader seeks move to Welsh referendum on independence.Â Leanne Wood wants devolution replaced by a new constitution written by the people of Wales
- Gordon Brown is right: federalism is on its way if the Scots shun independence.Â The F-word is on the UK’s agenda â€“ there is no going back to undivided Westminster rule
- Channel 5 wonâ€™t remove Big Brother contestant who called for â€˜poofsâ€™ to be shot
- Labour says â€œno but, yeah but, no butâ€ to a Popular Front
- Iraq army capitulates to Isis militants in four cities,Â Half a million people on the move after gunmen seize four cities and pillage army bases and banks
- Army plan in chaos as cuts undermine security.Â Plans to recruit 30,000 reservists by 2019 are six years behind schedule and were not properly tested, warns spending watchdog
- My fellow PB Grammar pedants take note,Â The 23 Worst Parts About Being Good At Grammar,Â When your good at grammar, its both a blessing and a curse.
- How many of Back To The Future II’s predictions came true?
- Man Alone in Las Vegas Airport Kills Time by Lip-Syncing Celine Dionâ€™s â€œAll By Myselfâ€
- Tomorrow sees the start of the World Cup, here is the greatest moment from the world cup if you’re English.Â If you’re a Northern Irish, then you’ll love this.Â Republic of Ireland fans will love this.Â Sorry Welsh people, I can’t find any footage of you lot at the world cup, so he’s footage of you lot shellacking England in the Rugby last year.Â For Scotland, there’s two clips for you, here’s the first oneÂ and here’s the second one
- Antifrank:Â The latest election round: what have we learned about UKIP? Part 2: UKIP’s chances by location