Marf with her take on today's big story pic.twitter.com/fqkS1V6UPV
— Mike Smithson (@MSmithsonPB) February 9, 2015
Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
On A Night Like This,Â why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, this thread is Especially For You. If you’re thinking of Sticking To The Better The Devil You Know, you’ll find posting on PB is a cause for Celebration.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Antifrank looks atÂ who will the Lib Dems be after May?
- The Conservatives are winning the campaign. But Labour is leading the polls.
- The economy would grow faster under Labour – new study aids Miliband and Balls
- The Tories must embrace progress once more.
- Why this election campaign makes me fear for the future of the United Kingdom
- Any politician seeking a second election this year is a dangerous idiot.Â Even if no one wins in May, another general election would be both unlikely and irresponsible
- Boris Johnson woos Tory MPs with a â€˜rucksack clanking with boozeâ€™
- The Ukip Index: Who’s Voting Ukip?
- Meet The 17-Year-Old Parliamentary Candidate For UKIP
- You can be a feminist and pose topless (say men)
- 26 Pictures That Will Make You Want To Burn The Internet To The Ground
- Tomorrow is the 709th anniversary ofÂ Robert the Bruce murdering John Comyn which sparked revolution in the Scottish Wars of Independence