Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, when it comes to your lurking, why not, Give It Up, Get Down Tonight and get posting.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Antifrank looks atÂ 2020: the geography of Labour’s next campaign
- Liz Kendall: full story of the outsider who became the Labour leadership candidate with the â€˜mo.â€™Â As the Blairite challenger picks up the backing of Chuka Umunna, who is Liz Kendall?
- All of the leadership candidates are good, but there’s something about Mary
- Ryan Coetzeeâ€™s take on what went wrong for the Lib Dems in the general election
- The problem for Labour isnâ€™t toxicity, itâ€™s credibility
- Labourâ€™s saviour may never reach Downing Street
- Cameron tries to bring the campaign into government
- Nicola Sturgeon: Hard for SNP to get Tory concessions
- UKIP’s Suzanne Evans calls for cross-party alliance to create EU referendum ‘no’ campaign
- Welsh first minister attacks Labour’s strategy in Scotland:Â Carwyn Jones says Scottish Labour failed to learn from partyâ€™s fight against rising nationalism in Wales, and might struggle to recover
- Alistair Carmichaelâ€™s political survival has become a matter of principle
- We need a truly proportional voting system
- Labourâ€™s Tom Watson steps into limelight
- Oopsâ€¦ Anti-gay Westboro Baptist church blames Ivory Coast for Irelandâ€™s gay marriage result
- Vindication at last for those of us who drink nights and work days
- Dawn of the cyborgs: how humans will turn themselves into gods