Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, why not delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Most Tories now expect a party schism over Europe.Â After the ructions over the EU arrest warrant, the only question is whether the split can be postponed till after the 2015 election
- Amid increased uncertainty, Labour remains the favourite.Â The Labour party could still win a majority in 2015.
- Why Labour is going to pay the â€œBritish Nate Silverâ€ almost as handsomely as Ukip did.Â General elections are now won far less by ideas than by algorithms
- Polling shows support for Ed Miliband in target seats â€“Â but are they really targets?
- David Lammy:Â Ed Miliband Won’t Win A Majority In 2015
- Our duty is to tell the truth about the real Ed Miliband,Â not to undermine him
- Labourâ€™s Mili-madness is over.Â Now what?
- Next Mayâ€™s election may resembleÂ that of October 1974
- Antifrank puts the pieces of the jigsaw puzzleÂ that is the constituency markets together.Â
- Does anyone actuallyÂ want to win the next election?
- NHS will ‘crash’ without emergency Â£1.5billion funding next month,Â says health minister
- Ipsos MORI’s poll for BBC NewsÂ shows decreasing trust in government as it gets less local.
- â€˜Ruthless Georgeâ€™ Osborne can miss all his targets and still win.Â Voters are unconvinced by the Tory chancellorâ€™s credibility. But they also doubt the alternatives
- There are already calls for Juncker to resign.Â I hate to say ‘I told you so’â€¦Â
- Do Your Sexual FantasiesÂ Affect the Way You Vote? Possibly NSFW
- Donâ€™t believe in tribal politics?Â Take a look at how people respond to Downing Streetâ€™s cats
- George W. Bush cracks jokes about dad,Â urges Jeb to run at book launch
- Jehovahâ€™s Witnesses boss:Â Donâ€™t wear tight trousers, theyâ€™re designed by homosexuals
- Scientists recreateÂ ‘Luke Skywalker’ thought control
- Drone tour ofÂ Tower of London poppies
- Army chaplain who took the Unknown Warriorâ€™s secret to his grave
- From plastic, to prisons, to lapel:Â How Canadaâ€™s millions of poppies get made