Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, why not delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- A do-it-yourself election prediction kit.Â What’s going to happen if Labour and the Conservatives are neck-and-neck in May?..
- What we can learn from the list of UKIP target seats
- Boris Johnson confirms plan to stand as MP in west London
- If Boris Johnson is a Westminster outsider, why has he just applied for club membership?Â
- Nigel Farage selected by Ukip to fight South Thanet constituency in 2015
- Labourâ€™s successful summer (the story you wonâ€™t read in the papers)
- Labour must call for an in/out EU referendum
- What will the party conference fringes be worried about this year? Ukip
- Why David Cameron has kicked John Bercow in the groin
- Dirty Money Funds Tories
- Cameron camp confident of beating Scottish independence campaign
- Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling put aside differences in fight for UK.Â The former Prime Minister and his former Chancellor are to share a platform for the first time in the independence referendum debate following Alex Salmond’s damaging TV debate victory.Â
- The establishment uncovered: how power works in Britain.Â Â the political, social and business elites have a stranglehold on the country
- Have you heard the one about Isis and the â€˜Ebola bombâ€™?
- Ed Miliband Aide Anna Yearley Called Northerners Backwards
- That the UKâ€™s counter-terrorism policy relies on flawed polls and survey questions for estimating the number of likely terrorists is truly scary
- The Stop the World Coalition
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat
- 400 gnomes disappeared in Austria, and itâ€™s causing a political scandal
- British Embassy celebrates burning down of White House in ‘tasteless’ tweet
- Neo-Nazi group in Sweden holds rally in town. Town hall responds by playing Schindler’s List theme tune on 80 bells
- The. Best. Apology. Ever.
- Tomorrow is the 1,604th anniversary of the Sack of Rome by the Visigoths.
- Tomorrow is the 86th anniversary of the signing of the Kelloggâ€“Briand Pact which outlawed war, that was signed be 61 countries. The pact was ultimately unsuccessful in its aims.