Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, why not delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Does Cameron have an Iraq policy?Â Or is he just making it up?
- Iraq crisis: You can’t win military campaigns without boots on the groundÂ
- The problem with Harriet Harmanâ€™sÂ proposed gambling tax
- Failing people and the planet â€“Â how Greens do politics
- If Johnson and Darling return to Labourâ€™s frontbench,Â two other men are out
- Cameron goes back to the future with old-style moral focus on the family.Â All policies will be assessed for their family-friendly impact as number of ‘troubled families’ rises to 500,000
- If we remove prison as an option for drugs possession,Â savings must go to boost probation service
- Itâ€™s no longer only Christians who shape UK foreign policy
- Alex Salmond: Keeping pound may only be a stopgap.Â The First Minister says sterlingisation â€“ using the pound without a currency union â€“ is a viable ‘transition option’ for an independent Scotland.
- Alex Salmond focuses on NHS in run up to Scotland poll
- Humble tastes of the man tipped to be Britain’s first black prime minister
- To save the NHS, why not charge those who abuse it?Â Unless we rethink our approach to the NHS, we are in danger of losing it altogether
- Louise Mensch’s Latest Twitter Gaffe Is Her Best YetÂ (Featuring SeanT)
- Why Rick Perry Will Be Convicted
- James Alexander Gordon, voice of BBC radio’s football results,Â dies at 78
- Womenâ€™s sport is front page news worth cheering about.Â For once, women know how it feels to have their gender dominating the sports coverage
- Disturbed by Ian Botham tweeting a picture of a penis?Â Let these pictures soothe you
- Who’d live in a house like this? Worst estate agent pictures show off homes with Swastikas on the wall, smashed windows and animal trophy heads
- Tomorrow is the 269th anniversary of the Second Jacobite Rising.