Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, why not delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Boris Johnson lays down the gauntlet to David Cameron
- For now Cameron will reap the rewards of Boris Johnsonâ€™s return.Â The Toriesâ€™ star player can defend the partyâ€™s leader against Nigel Farage and will hope to broaden its appeal beyond its southern niche
- Borisâ€™s message is more popular than you think. The left must be ready for it
- Boris has the moral code of a priapic magpie and the same sense of public service as Lindsay Lohan.
- Boris Johnson will stand for Parliament â€“ and Ukip ‘exits right, pursued by a Boris’Â
- Ukip need not fear Boris Johnson
- Boris Johnson denied at least 17 times that he would return to parliament in 2015
- Tessa Jowell drops big hint that sheâ€™s running for London Mayor
- To watch the UK’s political elite debate,head to Twitter, not Westminster,Â Twitter, once the preserve of teens and techies, is now the medium of choice for the political establishment too.
- The bitter truth: the Tories have done more for Muslims than Labour
- Sexist Tory playground bullies have a field day
- Hugo Swire, Tory Foreign Office Minister, ‘Considered Quitting Over Gaza’
- Personalities, Promises and Policies
- Alex Salmond took a beating last night. And his supporters know it.
- Scottish independence campaigners try to soften TV debate blow.Â Scottish independence activists promise huge grassroots campaign
- Scottish independence debate was a battle Alex Salmond needed to win.Â First minister did better than Darling at targeting the undecided but post-debate poll showed no change in intended ‘yes’ votes
- The image of the British Tommy is an iconic one, but doesnâ€™t tell the full story.Â Black, Indian, Chinese, gay, mixed race â€“ all fought for a country at a time when it treated them as second-class citizens
- 40,000 Iraqis stranded on mountain as Isis jihadists threaten death
- It’s big, clever and funny,Â Runner uses Nike+ app to draw penises,Â San Francisco-based runner uses GPS to â€˜draw runâ€™ pictures of penises, dogs and Space Invaders aliens on Nike+ map
- Welsh rugby dispute threatens to wreck Warren Gatlandâ€™s World Cup plans
- THE MASTER’S ALIVEÂ – Brian Blessed admits to turning down playing The Doctor.
- 69 years ago today, an atomic bomb was dropped on the Japanese city of Hiroshima.Â