Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, why not delurk tonight, cross the Rubicon, from lurking to posting.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Are the Greens to the Lib Dems what Ukip is to the Tories?
- Milibandâ€™s main man blames the voters
- A recovering economy could hand Osborne the Tory leadership.Â The Chancellor’s personal approval ratings move in line with the government’s, and a strong year of growth has reversed his dire ratings.
- The Labour leadershipâ€™s reaction to Thursdayâ€™s strike action is incoherent
- Tory MP â€œdespairsâ€ at party for attacking trade unions
- The lower classes have serious â€“ and justifiable â€“ concerns about mass immigration
- Labour’s messaging needs to shift from negativity or risk voters sticking with Cons or going UKIP
- Why do clever politicians make stupid decisions?
- Could TV Licensing be given power to raid bank accounts?Â HMRC chief Lin Homer indicates proposed powers to raid bank accounts of debtors could be extended to TV Licensing and DVLA, as MPs warn they violate Magna CartaÂ
- Paul Burstow MP writesâ€¦ Making the pursuit of happiness as important as GDP
- John Bercow needs to rise above the jokes about his height.Â The Speaker is only slightly shorter than average â€“ this is not comparable to racial, sexual, or any other kind of discrimination
- Harriet Harman savages Gordon Brown over sexism and inequality.Â Former deputy leader of Labour claims she was marginalised for being female and gives ‘examples of sexism’ in parliament
- English media make Scotland a nation of lab rats in Brigadoon.Â Suddenly everyone wants to understand the Scottish voter. Trouble is, the fascination won’t last
- Tuition fees a worry for 16-17 year olds as Indyref approaches.
- Eight million people ‘risk falling into an employment twilight zone’
- In fame, Michael Gove joins cabinet top tier
- Senator Robert Menendez seeks probe of alleged Cuban plot to smear him
- Poisonous plutocrats: Philanthropists canâ€™t be trusted
- Tory Minister Accidentally Poses In Front Of â€œSack Cameronâ€ Graffiti
- Russian priest claims coloured football boots are â€˜homosexual abominationâ€™
- Why whale poo could be the secret to reversing the effects of climate change.Â I have been at the wrong end of a defecating sperm whale: it smells, it’s nutrient rich, and could just save the world
- Tomorrow is the 1,354th anniversary of TheÂ Battle of Hwangsanbeol