Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
If youâ€™re Footloose, and fancy free tonight, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If youâ€™re a lurker, why not delurk tonight, donâ€™t worry, delurking isnâ€™t the Highway to The Danger Zone.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Thereâ€™s still time to win, if Miliband can stop the rot
- As Labourâ€™s poll ratings dive, finally, the scales begin to fall from the Milibelieversâ€™ eyes
- Prominent British Asian Ukip supporter quits over ‘racist populism’.Â Sanya-Jeet Thandi, who defended Ukip on Channel 4 News, urges other supporters to abstain from voting in EU elections
- Labour reveals tax data showing UK economic growth ‘only helps top 1%’
- God help the Union as Douglas Alexander, Labourâ€™s blunderkind, gets the reins of Better Together
- Alistair Darling is not being replaced as the leader of the Better Together campaign
- The 2015 election could revive the electoral reform debate.Â Labour could win fewer votes but more seats than the Tories and Ukip could win more votes than the Lib Dems but no seats.
- Government drive for fracking ‘losing thousands of Tory votes’, Lord Howell warns
- Lord Digby Jones: Ed Miliband is ‘least business friendly leader’ for many years
- Send troops if Nigeria asks for them, say public
- In Ukraine, the US is dragging us towards war with Russia.Â Washington’s role in Ukraine, and its backing for the regime’s neo-Nazis, has huge implications for the rest of the world
- Karl Rove Suggests Hillary Clinton Has Brain Damage As 2016 Presidential Election Starts Nasty
- Stop calling teachers ‘Miss’ or ‘Sir’, pupils are told
- A comeback for the humble cassette?
- HR Giger’s obituary
- The Animals Of Chernobyl [Video]