Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
To you lurkers, To Cut A Long Story Short, Â why not delurk? It’s True if you delurk, your contributions will be like Gold.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- PMQs: Inspired by Mandela, Cameron wanted to forgive his opponents
- Red Ed and Redder Ed: Cameron vs Balls PMQs feud continues
- Ed Miliband has the right policies, but the wrong election team.
- How UKIP is damaging Labour
- The Tory problem â€“ ahead on the economy, behind on brand.
- Lib Dem treasury chief Danny Alexander accuses Tories of planning deep ‘ideological’ cuts in next term
- Make no mistake: Iain Duncan Smith wants the end of social security.Â Don’t let the bluster, incompetence and misinformation obscure the Quiet Man’s true, Tory purpose: destroying the welfare safety net
- Scientology is a religion, rules Supreme Court,Â A woman who wants to marry in a Church of Scientology chapel has won a battle in the UK’s highest courtÂ
- Why do private schools still attract the most memorable teachers?
- Now Labour could become the party of marriage and the family
- Spare us ministers’ ‘message-sending’ over the marriage tax break.Â Decisions about marriage are best taken by individuals without the Government’s finger-wagging, says Tom Harris.Â
- The most important Euro-sceptics in Europe are German
- Internet age should not undermine our jury system, says Dominic Grieve.Â Attorney-General backs Law Commission recommendation that jurors who search web for case details should be jailed
- Legal aid cuts spark Libor case fears
- Why is the Scottish independence debate dominated by men?
- Scottish Independence: Morrisons Says Food Prices Could Fall
- How Adam Lanza Wrecked Obama’s Second Term.Â Don’t blame the catastrophic health care rollout for all of the president’s woes. The Sandy Hook shooting played a big role, too.
- The Tories who failed to support Mandelaâ€™s â€œlong walk to freedomâ€ were not bad, merely wrong
- Heathrow boosted as Ed Miliband drops opposition to new runway
- Miliband demands party leaders block pay rise tomorrow
- UK urged to follow Nordic model of criminalising prostitution clients
- Cambridge University’s Prof John Spencer denounces comments by UKIP leader Nigel Farage on EU justice as ‘muddled and confused’
- The Indian Supreme Court upholds a law which criminalises gay sex after hearing from, inter alia, a TV astrologer who told the court a 2009 ruling which repealed the law â€œcompromises national defence since soldiers will start having sex with each otherâ€.
- New Home Office advice: drink 60 units of alcohol a day if you want to paint really wellÂ
- It didn’t stand up in court.Â A teenager accused of exposing his manhood in a burger bar was cleared after the alleged victim admitted she could not be sure if she had actually seen her mop handle.
- Lotus F1 Team come up with some new proposals and regulations for the 2014 season.
- The BBC have released the first TV trailer for Matt Smithâ€™s Christmas swansong, The Time of the Doctor.
- David Cameron and Danish PM brush off criticism of Mandela memorial selfie.
- Five Amazing Facts About Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt
- For fans of Benedict Cumberbatch, watch and hear him say things you’ve probably never heard him say before.