Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
To you lurkers, why not delurk. Lurking, is Another World to posting, I, Believe, your contributions will be enhance PB, Hopefully this will Galvanise you to delurk.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- PMQs verdict: Ed Miliband came prepared for a â€œnightmareâ€ â€“ and duly received one
- Lord Ashcroft: If the Tories are returning to comfort polling, thatâ€™s a bad sign
- Bernard Ingham says Northerners who loathe the Tories are â€˜dementedâ€™. A respected writer from Sheffield and Manchester says Perhaps I can put him straight…
- UK Personal Debt Almost Equivalent to 2012 GDP Amid Cost of Living Crisis
- To tackle personal debt we need to tackle inequality first.Â An inequality test should be applied to all government policies to assess whether they will increase the gap between the richest and the rest.
- What Ukip can learn from Rob Ford, the crack-smoking Canadian mayor
- Two inquiries launched into Co-op BankÂ and ex-chairman Paul Flowers
- David Cameron Follows High-Class London Escort Agency On Twitter,Â CCHQ Blames Gordon Brown
- Labour cannot be the party of the ‘Primrose Hill’ middle classes, David Lammy says.Â The Labour MP David Lammy warns Ed Miliband that the Labour Party cannot simply represent the ‘metropolitan liberal elite’
- Tony Blair’s government allowed America to store and analyse the email, mobile phone and internet records of potentially millions of innocent Britons, Channel 4 News can reveal.
- And here’s the Guardian with more information on the above.
- Unite’s foolishness could undo the reforms we worked so hard for.Â The answer is to stick up for the good trade unionism and kick out the bad
- The British are actively hostile towards young people
- Baroness Warsi uses ‘West Wing’ quotes in House of Lords after ex-UKIP leader’s warning over Islam’s ‘dark side’
- The Rightâ€™s attitude to radical Islam is as bad as the Leftâ€™s
- Equal marriage bill overwhelmingly passes Stage 1 Debate in Scottish Parliament
SeanT lifts the lid on whyÂ Right now the West is doomed â€“ because weâ€™re losing the Toilet Wars
- Excess heat from the Northern Line to heat Islington homes
- Top 20 things politicians need to know about science.Â British and Australian scientists compile a list of tips to help policy makers better understand the ‘imperfect nature of science’
- Just 90 companies caused two-thirds of man-made global warming emissions
- ‘Sesame Street’ unveils ‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fur’ parody – watch
- The Ashes begins tonight.Â Aussie paper bans use of Stuart Broadâ€™s name in Ashes reporting
- From the last Ashes in Australia, here’s possibly the greatest scorecard in history.
- And the greatest bit of sledging from the last series in Australia