Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
If you’re going to be Up All Night, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
To you lurkers, If You Ever contemplated delurking tonight, why not delurk tonight, It’s Alright, to delurk, hopefully lurkers all Around The World, will delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- The Tory disease
- Boles’s call for a National Liberal Party is a plan to lure Lib Dem defectors.Â The revival of the Tory-aligned National Liberal Party would offer a path into the Conservatives for Jeremy Browne and other right-leaning Lib Dems.
- Why Conservatives should embrace proportional representation for local elections
- The political brilliance of Rob Ford,Â The Toronto mayor took hard drugs and admitted it â€“ and still the voters are fond of him. His ‘typical guy’ act has revealed Canada’s renegade side
- The Sri Lanka mess shows why The Tories are on course to lose the next election
- Ed Miliband and Balls: still split on HS2
- Labour must step in to rescue a generation of doomed youth
- Nick Clegg: â€˜Section 28 was divisive but Iâ€™m glad to be part of a government fighting for LGBT rightsâ€™
- The CofE doomed? Only because itâ€™s surrendered to phony soullessness
- 15 Stunningly Uncomfortable First Responses To David Cameron Tweets
- Scottish independence will create jobs boom, Alex Salmond predicts
- David Cameron’s posh boy image ‘undermining fight against Scottish independence’
- Alex Salmond, the new Idi Amin?
- OECD Growth Upgrade Is Boost For Chancellor.Â The revision is greater than for any other major economy and been seized upon as proof George Osborne’s policies are working.
- Disgraced ex-Co-op chief’s sordid past revealed: Methodist minister resigned as Labour councillor after porn was found on laptop and was convicted of gross indency in public toilet in 1981
- How to tell your wife you want to watch online porn
- Police officers routinely fiddle crime figures, MPs are told.Â Confidence in official crime data tested by evidence from serving and retired officers in House of Commons session
- Britain needs to have a grown-up debate on immigration
- ‘Izzit’ and ‘innit’ won’t help you get you a job: sixth-formers given a lesson in slang from London mayoral hopeful David Lammy
- Morris dancing troop Britannia Coconutters banned from hometown over safety concerns.Â Council bosses say the 156-year tradition must end after photographs taken covertly at the last event show spectators standing on the highway.
- The Complete Chronicles of Batkid
- Monty Python to reunite for stage show