Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, nighthawks is All About You, Please Please, take the opportunity to Delurk, once you delurk, you’ll be saying Don’t Stop Me Now.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Ed Miliband canâ€™t face down Unite or Ed Balls. Heâ€™s a leader who canâ€™t lead
- Ed Miliband foams at the mouth, literally.
- Do we all get more right-wing in hard times?
- Tory MPs have suggested killing off Whitehall departments, lowering the benefit cap and imposing VAT on children’s clothes and food in order to pay down the deficit
- Paul Sykes boosts Ukipâ€™s coffers but is he helping to split the right?
- California Governorâ€™s success is a promising sign for Nick Cleggâ€™s political approach
- The Tories can become the party of the working class.Â The left has let down the people it’s supposed to represent. Enter Conservatism, which is at its best when focused on spreading opportunity
- Ukip is ‘unpatriotic and betraying Britain’, Nick Clegg says
- Putting Up with the EU -Â For the third time in two years, opponents of British membership of the European Union have lost their lead when people are asked how they would vote in a referendum.
- How Duncan Smith misled MPs on child poverty
- Surveillance technology out of control, says Lord Ashdown.Â Former Lib Dem leader says it is time for high-level inquiry to address fundamental questions about privacy in 21st century
- Blacklisting of union activists to be investigated by government review.Â Nick Clegg says inquiry into Unite’s strategy of protesting outside executives’ homes will also look at blacklisting
- Russell Brand likes to talk about revolution. Why doesn’t he get on with it?
- Denis MacShane facing jail after admitting false expenses claims of Â£13,000
- Hillary Clinton New Look at her in the ’90s.Â Both Sides Seek Salient Lessons in Her Tenure as First Lady; ‘Mother of Obamacare’?
- Scotland’s referendum is not democratic if prisoners are excluded
- Independent Scotland would face choice of tax rises or deep cuts, says IFS
- Qatar’s accidental vagina stadium is most gratifying.Â The resemblance of the Al-Wakrah World Cup stadium to the female genitalia can only be a good thing â€“ sport and vaginas are not always such public bedfellows
- Husbands ‘will have to admit web porn use’, says David Cameron
- Now that’s what I call a life in music!Â As the Now compilation albums reach their 30th anniversary, a keen collector charts the tunes he will always associate with moments in his life
- Are Silent Farts Really More Deadly? Science Has An Answer
- Internet cafes in China are hiring bikini-clad girls to sit with ‘geek’ male customers – to remind them not to forget the real world.
- Husband’s ear bitten off in love triangle feud
- Ireland consider bidding to host 2023 rugby union World Cup
- This Friday, is the 10th Anniversary of England winning the Rugby World Cup, relive that final here.
- For PB Irishpeople, here’s Ireland’s most memorable moment in The Rugby World Cup.Â Here’s Scotland’s most memorable moment in the Rugby World Cup.Â And here’s Wales’ most memorable moment in the Rugby World Cup.