Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
To all you lurkers, nighthawks gives you the opportunity, hopefully lots of you willÂ Break Like the Wind and delurk.
If you do delurk, I’m sure you’ll end up saying, Tonight I’m Gonna Rock You Tonight, with your posts.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- George Osborne allies promoted in reshuffle of Tory ministers
- Labour reshuffle: Tristram Hunt gets education brief in ‘cull of the Blairites’
- Labour reshuffle: Len McCluskey and Ed Balls say â€œJump!â€, Miliband asks â€œHow high?
- Labour reshuffle: a victory for talent or purge of the Blairites?Â Three shadow cabinet Blairites have lost their jobs, but claims that this is Len McCluskey’s ‘dream team’ miss the mark
- The Labour and Lib Dem reshuffles are memorable â€“ and that means trouble
- Labour reshuffle.. a triumph for..
- The reshuffle: evening summary
- Lib Dem who claims Dr David Kelly was murdered is promoted in reshuffle.Â Commentators express surprise as Nick Clegg moves Norman Baker to Home Office
- Todayâ€™s Lib Dem reshuffle: 4 thoughts from Lib Dem voice on what it means
- Jeremy Browne is sacked. Could the Tories poach him?
- Ex-Wife Of Sacked Tory MP Tweets ‘Fury’ At David Cameron Over Reshuffle
- Jeremy Hunt retracts cover-up claims against Labour’s Andy Burnham
- Michael Gove’s controversial adviser Dominic Cummings ‘quits to open new free school’
- Why Michael Moore’s sacking as Scottish Secretary will weaken the No campaign
- Alex, where’s your troosers -Â Alex Salmond’s secrecy battle over Â£250 tartan trews
- Ruth Davidson MSP: Adam Afriyieâ€™s EU referendum amendment could threaten the Union
- Opec head blow to Salmond: Scotland should stay in UK
- Nick Clegg will on Tuesday call on businesses and campaign groups to lead the nascent campaign to keep Britain in the European Union as the Liberal Democrat leader seeks to make an asset of his pro-Europeanism
Bob Geldof: The world could end by 2030. The Boomtown Rats star gives doom-laden climate change prediction
- How the Mail got it wrong, again â€“ on the jealous God of Deuteronomy.Â In its attack on Ralph Miliband, the paper falls back on the nonsense that Old Testament is bad and New Testament good
- Malala Yousafzai: ‘It’s hard to kill. Maybe that’s why his hand was shaking’
- Sir David Jason back for Open All Hours Christmas show
- WATCH: Hilarious moment the ENTIRE alcohol aisle came crashing down after store worker stepped back to admire his hard work
- Swino is dead: Boozy feral pig who found fame after getting drunk on stolen beer and starting a fight with an innocent cow dies in car accident