Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, why not Step On to pb.com, and make it a Happy Monday by delurking.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- On Europe, Angela Merkel’s election win may save Britain from itself -Â The German chancellor’s hat-trick puts her at the helm in Europe â€“ and that’s good news for David Cameron
- 5 reasons not to assume the FDP wipeout in the German elections will happen here in the UK
- Leaked Labour report argues â€œLabour vote is solidâ€ despite turbulent summer
- How Labour can turn the economic recovery to its advantage
- Uncut poll shows Ed Ballsâ€™ position on spending is a vote winner â€“ but we must be ready for the inevitable Tory attacks
- The â€œCost of Living Crisisâ€ Is Labour Policy
- Ed Balls’s message to Labour: we will be less useless next time â€“ probably
- Ed Balls Says Tony Blair And Gordon Brown Relationship ‘Ridiculous From The Start’
- Ed Balls asks: what else could Labour spend Â£50 billion on if it scrapped HS2?
- The Tories cynically veto Balls’ plan to allow the OBR to audit Labour’s manifesto
- Cock and Balls -Â Ed Balls Mocks David Cameron For ‘Surprisingly Small’ Beach Towel
- Liam Byrne fights for his job with crowd-pleasing speech–
- Labourâ€™s claim of being the party of council housing is in tatters
- Len McCluskey threatened to take his union members ‘outside the law’
- Peter Hain says Ukip could beat main parties in European elections
- ‘Useless Darling was just in it for himself’ : Damian McBride reveals how ‘poor Alistair’ played the media martyr amid economic crisis
- Forget the black arts, McBride exposes Brownâ€™s wasted potential
- â€œBollocksâ€ â€“ no truth in claims that Labour would link benefits to vaccinations
- Revealed: 12 most deadly weapons of Assad’s arsenal
- How Conservatives should champion the living wage
- David Cameron In Twitter Blunder After Favouriting Offensive Tweet About Tory chairman Lord Tebbit
- David Cameron Is ‘Disturbing Cocktail’ Of John Wayne And Alan Partridge.
- UKIP are a bunch of morons and fascists, says the man who FOUNDED the anti-EU party more than 20 years ago
- Six Myths About Renewable Energy
- Sean Thomas says he is a better writer than Shakespeare
- This Saturday just gone, it was the third anniversary of Dan Hodges’ seminal piece that makes him such a useful tool for betting purposes, read it here.
- On Wednesday, it will be sixth anniversary of Sion Simon’s prediction on the 2007 election that never was, for the New Statesman,Â ‘Shortly there will be an election, in which Labour will increase its majority’