Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
This Summer is very hot, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, Â why not Delurk tonight, Squeeze some time in your day to post on PB.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Peter Kellner of YouGov analyses that ICM Poll
- Whilst Martin Boon of ICM responds.Â
- That ICM poll is bad news for Labour, however you spin it
- Andrew Gimson interviews Nigel Farage: â€œAre you trying to destroy the Conservative Party?â€ â€œNo, I donâ€™t need to. Cameronâ€™s doing that for me.â€
- One for BOOers, winÂ â‚¬100,000 byÂ composing a Blueprint for Britain outside the EU, covering the process of withdrawal from the EU and the post-exit repositioning of the UK in the global trading and governance systems
- UK failure to investigate IRA deaths breached human rights, says ECHR
- The â€œBlairite conspiracyâ€ narrative has not disappeared: it has just taken a breather
- A question for those Conservatives desperate to avoid a second Coalition â€“ what’s your Plan B?
- Happy days for Nick Clegg -Â A hung parliament might leave the Lib Dems in power once again
- Steve Webb: How I built a modern, inclusive, liberal State Pension system
- What next for the Tories after the cuts agenda?
- Independents may show the way to a better kind of politics
- Sister of Â Australian PM Kevin Rudd calls for Russian-style anti-gay propaganda law
- Â Not so Cool for Cats,Â Mayor of Quebec town describes how he kills cats, issues apology
- EU takes tougher stance on Israeli settlements ‘Earthquake’ directive will prohibit EU states from signing deals with Israel unless settlement exclusion clause is included
- The “Life in the UK” test has morphed into a barrier to immigration
- Indians are more interested in the impending birth of the British Royal baby than the British themselves
- To infinity and beyond! George Osborne invests in space plane
- Giant dragon skull discovered on Dorset Coast!