Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
If you’re experiencing a Night Fever with this hot weather, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
Whether you’re a poster or whether you’re a lurker, why not post on Nighthawks tonight. It’ll be a Tragedy if some lurkers don’t delurk.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- ‘Blairites manipulating Labour selection process’ â€“ Len McCluskey hits back, Unite leader accuses Lord Sainsbury and Progress of funding party in order to get favoured candidates into safe seats
- Only nine Unite-backed candidates have won Labour nominations
- The public still thinks that Ed Miliband is weak
- This extraordinary fortnight has marked a sea-change in British politics
- How the Tories plan to attack Ukip
- A rather gloomy picture for Dave – A YouGov Poll on Tory members
- A rather gloomy picture for Dave, London Tories but not Boris.
- Â Could Labour shoot the Government’s fox – or rather, its white elephant: HS2?
- Yesterday was the 25th Anniversary of Paddy Ashdown’s election as Lib Dem Leader.
- The rise and rise of austerity blogs
- Osama bin Laden was stopped for speeding in car while on run in Pakistan report reveals.Â The hunt for Osama bin Laden might have ended eight years earlier had a Pakistani traffic policeman spotted the world’s most wanted man in a car he had stopped for speeding.
- Egypt braced for more violence after ‘massacre’ of Morsi supporters.Â Muslim Brotherhood condemns killings in Cairo while army blames attack by ‘terrorist group’
- Texas Governor Rick Perry has announced he will not seek a fourth term in office next year.
- Sarah Palin Open To Leaving GOP And Starting Third Party
- After playing the role of Hannibal to Warren Gatland’s Scipio this weekend, Robbie Deans is removed as the Wallabies coach
- After playing to the role of Scipio to Djokovic’s Hannibal, this is Andy Murray’s reward for his shellacking of Djokovic.Â
- Australia’s triumph in the 1989 Ashes is a cautionary tale for those who think England barely need to lift a finger to retain the urn this year
- Boris onÂ A phallic protrusion and a whopper
- Boris: why women go to university.
- SeanT reveals how he posed as a Left-wing nutjob on the Guardian’s Comment is Free â€“ and got away with it
- Six Things That Will Happen Now That The Sanctity Of Marriage Is Destroyed