Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you like political betting, welcome to PB, Nobody Does It Better than PB.
If you’ve always been a lurker, why not delurk tonight, no one will think You’re So Vain for delurking.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- David Cameron says â€œI can be Prime Minister without Nick Cleggâ€
- Ed Miliband Adviser Stewart Wood On Austerity, Europe And Nigel Farage (Hat tip to Mr Divvie for this one)
- Why Labour should be wary of attacking Osborne over borrowing
- By accepting Tory spending cuts, Labour will be left to fight the election with its Achillesâ€™ heel: Ed Miliband
- Are the two Eds another Attlee and Cripps â€“ or just Tory clones?Â Ed Miliband and Ed Balls have sown confusion among Conservative opponents with their new economic approach
- Cameron and Osborne ‘more trusted than two Eds’
- Five problems with the Tories’ married couple’s tax allowance
- Partisan EU referendum campaign dampens Labour support
- The Tory Talibanâ€™s Toxic Timetable
- Can you spot the flaw in Theresa Mayâ€™s logic?
- Snooperâ€™s Charter could resurface after 2014 Budget
- Lords block Chris Grayling’s plans to let private companies supervise ex-prisoners
- Alex Massie says Most opinion polls are junk: blame the ignorant general public for that.
- The opinion pollsters who dodged mortar fire and militias
- Tory Minister Mark Harper Breaks Foot Falling Off A Table While Dancing In Soho
- Meet Duggy Dug, the Dog that’s going to be responsible for Scots voting for Independence next year.
- The party of mean angry bigots, say teachersÂ who oppose same-sex marriage could face disciplinary action if they speak out against it, under government plans to legalise gay weddings,
- This is how Labour can renationalise the railways