Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks, which is Open All Night.
If you’ve always been a lurker, why not delurk tonight, it’ll be Glory Days for you, once you start posting.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- George Osborne ready to sell taxpayers’ stake in Lloyds Banking Group
- Alex Salmond on his youth jobs right, the bedroom tax and why he will win
- Were Boris Johnson, who was Born in the USA, became Tory Leader, the Tories would go up from 30% to 36% according to this yougov analysisÂ
- 5 ex-ministers Miliband could put in the Shadow Cabinet
- Labour is headed for trouble in next weekâ€™s spending review
- There was nothing wrong with fiscal policy under Labour, says top economics prof
- Will the real Ed Miliband please stand up?
- How to write a Dan Hodges column: a step by step guide
- How China bought Britain
- Smokers are ‘drug addicts’, says public health minister Anna Soubry
David Walliams: ‘I flicked David Cameron’s hair like in Little Britain’
- PMQs review: Cameron wrong foots Miliband on the banks
- Bankers banged up? They need to return to planet Earth first says Polly Toynbee
- Britain’s soft power is greater than Gangnam Style â€“ so appreciate it
- Nigel Farage targets Scotland with boast of success in European elections
- The leader of the Scottish Conservatives was refused alcohol at a Bruce Springsteen concert – because the barman did not believe she was over 18.
- A rail company is offering one couple a chance to get married on a train