Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’ve always been a lurker, why not delurk tonight, it will be a Red Letter Day the day you post for the first time.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Hopi Sen asks,Â Labourâ€™s polling softening: Whatâ€™s behind it, and does it matter?
- Remember how Clinton sealed the deal for Obama last year? Blair could do that for Miliband
- David Miliband on what Labour needs to do to win
- How Cameron and Clegg could reach a deal on cutting pensioner benefits
- Coalition seeks shake-up of pensions industry with new “collective defined contribution” plan
- Strictly Come Dorries: Now Tory MP Nadine wants a place on dance show as she attacks ‘idiots’ who think Cameron is a winner
- Supreme Court Cites Bush v. Gore For The First Time Ever
- Huzzah,Â EU Votes To End Roaming Charges In 2014
- China Crisis?Â China’s shadow banking system is out of control and under mounting stress as borrowers struggle to roll over short-term debts, Fitch Ratings has warned.
- Michael Gove says ‘Labour’s school policy is so tortured they should send in the UN to end the suffering’
- UKIP councillor says voters mistook him for a woman
- The westâ€™s dominance of the Middle East is ending
- Tomorrow is a great day for fans of Eton College, Coalitions and European Unity, for it is the 198th anniversary of The Battle of Waterloo. If you’re lacking in knowledge about the Battle, read more about it here.
- Or if you prefer a short video about the Battle of Waterloo, click here.
- Borisstan: the independent city state and docking station for global wealth formerly known as LondonÂ What would the British capital look like in the future if it broke away from the rest of the country?
- Prisons in this country are becoming hotels.
- Kuwait to ‘execute prisoners on live television’
- When Star Wars meets Doctor Who
- Living in Manchester, this is what I have to put up with.
- Following Tony Robinson’s Knighthood, my favourite scene from Blackadder (NSFW or if you’ve got kids in earshot)