Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’ve always been a lurker, and you have a Desire to post, Nighthawks gives you an opportunity to delurk, posting on pb is the Sweetest Thing, you’ll find today will become a Beautiful Day if you delurk tonight, hopefully at least One lurker will delurk tonight.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Why Ed Miliband is going to be the next Prime Minister,Â Do the maths. It will be quite hard for Labour not to be the largest party after the next election.
- Labour must not let Ukip win working-class votes
- Liberal Democrats have created a million jobs â€“ and now want a million more
- Liberal Democrats to put job-creation at heart of election campaign,Â Strategists hope focus on jobs will make party central to economic debate that is expected to dominate runup to election
- Oh bother,Â Chinese censors target Winnie the Pooh and Tigger
- Why Defence Secretaries go native
- Blinded by their eurosceptic ideology, the Tories are risking our national security
- What happened next after the general strike failed
- SNP will axe â€˜bedroom taxâ€™ after independence
- Scottish independence: UK defence secrets ‘could hit jobs’
- DUP to investigate after councillor takes Bacardi Breezer to meeting,Â Northern Irish party â€“ whose founder Ian Paisley called alcohol the ‘devil’s buttermilk’ â€“ says it does not condone behaviour
- Pope Francis is emerging strongly from the Vatican’s ‘gay lobby’ crisis
- In case you missed it the other night, For PB’s many fans of ABBA, don’t miss this chance to watch this BBC documentary aboutÂ celebrating the singing career of Abba performer Agnetha FÃ¤ltskog
(Note this was written at 5.30pm BST)