Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB Night Hawks.
If like me, politics and betting is “Always on my mind” for news on politics and betting, you’ve come to the right place.
If you’ve always been a lurker, nighthawks gives you an opportunity to delurk, if you’re thinking, It’s a sin, to post, it isn’t
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Britain faces at least two ‘austerity elections’, says thinktank
- France is gearing up for a war with the United States
- France’s President Hollande confuses Japan and China
- Ukip becomes the official opposition in South Tyneside
- David Cameron is no longer more popular than his party
- Church leaders demand ministers apologise for “misrepresenting the poor”
- Renationalise it: Public say railways would be better and cheaper under public control
- What if Britain had joined the euro?
Centrica is close to signing a deal to partner Cuadrilla Resources in fracking for shale gas in the north-west of England.
- How to get around a champagne ban
- Morris the Cat isÂ running for mayor of an Mexican city
- 12 Reasons Why Benedict Cumberbatch Should Be The 12th Doctor
Â Note: Mike Smithson is currently on holiday