Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
As we enter the Twilight Zone of Wednesday, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB Night Hawks.
If you’ve always been a lurker, Get Ready for This thread, as it gives you an opportunity to delurk, I’m hoping there will be No Limit to the number of lurkers delurking.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- Labour list uses a very perceptive graph and analysis to askÂ Does Labour have a plan to deal with the UKIP surge?
- Labour uncut also use another very perceptive and graph to askÂ Is Labour doing well enough?
- I think this must be a first, Dan Hodges uses his column not to attack Ed Miliband, and even talks about Ed Miliband being Prime Minister.
- Jacob Rees-Mogg writes, Nick Clegg cares more about his party than the country, The Deputy Prime Minister’s strategy is all about protecting the Lib Dems’ poll ratings and his own job, says Jacob Rees-Mogg.
- The Great Crapsby: Why Iain Duncan Smith isnâ€™t all he seems
- Steve Richards saysÂ Cameron the new Major? Donâ€™t buy that myth
- Trade union membershipÂ grows for first time in a decade
- For those opposed to HS2,Â some good news.
- ‘Killer robots’ pose threat to peace and should be banned, UN warned
- A former Labour Chancellor hasÂ bolstered Scottish nationalists arguments that UK governments deliberately undervalued North Sea oil.
Â Note: Mike Smithson is currently on holiday