Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
If you’ve had a Blue Monday, why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events.
If you’ve always been a lurker, Get Ready, this thread is for you, you’ll have a New Order in your life, if you start posting, I’m sure you’ll have a Fine Time.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant story)
- MPs declare Â£7m income from other jobs, I guess they really do need that pay rise.
- Voters back David Cameron’s EU renegotiation strategy, poll suggests
- Why Labour should call for an immediate EU Referendum
- How an obscure Swedish tobacco product could hold the key to reversing Cameronâ€™s EU problems
- There’s a group calledÂ Lib Dems For A Republic, no surprises on what they are talking about here
- Ukip’s founder says the party has gone ‘completely fruitcake’
- Guess who has spent more than $1 million on electoral research for a potential presidential run in 2016?
- How very British,Â Muslim Leaders At York Mosque Invite EDL In For Tea
- For fans of the TV show Mad Men, you won’t want to miss this videoÂ (no spoilers)