Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events.
If you’ve always been a lurker, stop leaving an Invisible Touch, why not Â start posting Tonight, Tonight, Tonight, your first post could be the genesis of something great.
The round up of recent events.
- The Guardian says the reshuffle is expected next week
- Tony Blair set to return to the House of Commons
- We’ve found the one person in the country who has never heard of Boris Johnson
- Clint Eastwood’s good performance last night, it was neither Bad nor Ugly*
- Barack Obama & Mitt Romney condoms launched. Obama’s “Won’t break as easily as his promises, but the ultimate stimulus package for hard times”. Whilst Romney’s are “great for any position”
Mike Smithson is currently on holiday.