Conservatives 30 (+1)
Labour 37 (nc)
UKIP 12 (+1)
Lib Dems 10 (-3)
The changes are from the last Survation poll in June.
They polled on behalf of the Mail on Sunday, they asked about various cabinet ministers, and should they be kept or fired.
- 44% want Ken Clarke to remain, whilst 28% want him fired.Â Support for Mr Clarke keeping his place is highest among Liberal Democrat voters, with only 11 per cent of them believing he should leave the Cabinet â€“ compared with 21 per cent of Conservative voters.
- For George Osborne, it isÂ only 27 per cent of voters wanting him to stay as Chancellor compared with 43 per cent who want him sacked. Even among Tory voters, the â€˜sackâ€™ figure is 26 per cent
- For Andrew Lansley, 36% want him sacked, an 33% want him to remain.
- For Baroness Warsi, 39% want her sacked Â 24% want her to remain in the cabinet.
- For Theresa May, 38% want her out and the same proportion saying she should stay on.
Another interesting snippet.
The poll finds strong support for Mr Laws being given a job that would allow him to helpÂ Mr Osborne pull the country out of recession â€“ for example by simply being given his old job back, or by being allocated a â€˜rovingâ€™ brief that would include an economic portfolio.
Among Conservative voters, 55 per cent want Mr Laws to help Mr Osborne â€“ close to the 62 per cent figure recorded among Lib Dem voters.
Mike Smithson is currently on holiday.