Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker, why not change the Status Quo,and become a poster. Don’t worry, delurking won’t lead you to the Wild Side of Life, after your first post, you’ll want to post Again and Again.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Budget 2014: the five messages George Osborne needs to deliver
- George Osborne’s 7 Broken Promises On The Economy
- UK austerity measures likely to hurt society’s poorest, OECD warns.Â Organisation says pace of cuts likely to intensify over next year and urges government to do more to tackle inequality
- Budget 2014: how Osborne can reduce Labour’s poll lead on living standards
- When it comes to voting intention, budgets actually matter â€“ but the impact is rarely positive
- The Labour Party is calm â€“ it should be deeply anxious
- Ukip would not overturn gay marriages.Â Nigel Farage reverses party’s stance on same-sex marriage legislation, saying he would not annul marriages in government
- Why Nadine Dorries said itâ€™s ‘too lateâ€™ for Conservatives.Â Nadine Dorries, the Conservative MP for Mid Bedfordshire, says it is ‘too late’ for the Tories to do a deal with Ukip.Â Â EDIT: Nadine Dorries responds.(Hat tip: AnotherDave)
- Labour pledges to devolve more powers to Scotland
- Scottish independence is winning over uncommitted, says SNP
- Michael Gove gets a thrashing, Eton-styleÂ
- Stanley Johnson: change Conservative party rules to allow my son to stand
- Prisoners say they are not being punished inside. Inmate survey reveals up to half of prisoners do not think life behind bars is hard
- Look squirrel!Â Ministers admit defeat in battle against grey squirrels.Â Oliver Heald, the solicitor-general, admits defeat in the battle against the grey squirrel and scraps laws intended to protect their red cousinsÂ
- George Osborne’s Ridiculous Tie, Tony Blair’s Trousers And 12 Other Political Fashion Faux Pas
- Praise Benn â€“ but never forget the damage he did to Labour
- A Startlingly Simple Theory About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet
- 33 years ago, the SDP was launched, read the original Guardian piece.
- Star Wars meets Strictly Come Dancing.Â
- Star Wars: Episode VII set 30 years after Return Of The Jedi