Home of the webâ€™s best political conversation
Why not relax, and converse into the night on the dayâ€™s events in PB NightHawks.
If you’re a lurker and have a Desire to delurk, why not delurk tonight. You’ll find posting on PB, The Sweetest Thing, I’m hoping that at least One lurker will delurk.
The round up of recent events (click on the links below, and it will bring up the relevant link)
- Today on the Jeremy Kyle Show: â€œMy coalition partnerâ€™s thinking of cheating on meâ€¦with my worst enemy!â€
- Your opinion on a Lib Lab coalition doesnâ€™t matter. Labour are going for one anyway.
- Ed Miliband snubs Clegg’s openness to Lab-Lib pact after 2015 general election
- Why Nick Clegg is so keen to pick a fight with Nigel Farage.
- More and more Europeans are keen on destroying the EU from the inside
- Eurozone countries should form United States of Europe, says EC vice-president.
- George Osborne’s High Noon approach to Scotland will backfire.Â The chancellor’s robust intervention rejecting any notion of a currency union is part of a dangerous strategy
- Salmond didn’t even come close to rebutting Osborne’s currency threat
- How unexpected was Barrosoâ€™s Scotland declaration?
- Barroso’s remarks on Scottish independence are as ludicrous as his record in office
- Scotland can be a model for how to handle separatism.Â
- What liking Monty Python says about your economic view
- Cameronâ€™s weakness on Europe is bad news for jobs and growth
- Eurosceptics beware: the argument against Scottish independence could sink our chance of leaving the EU
- The great majority of scientists agree; so do most senior politicians. Now voters are tending to think the same way: the floods are probably the result of climate change.
- Did Margaret Thatcher lose the battle for Britainâ€™s soul?Â Was the biggest ideological victor of the Thatcher years actually the political Left?
- A future Labour government would ban developers of London housing from marketing new properties overseas until local people have had a chance to buy or rent, Ed Miliband has vowed
- Eastern European politicians are lecturing us about xenophobia. That’s a bit rich
- Mitt Romney: Drop talk of Bill Clinton’s sexual mischief if Hillary Clinton runs for President.Â The 2012 Republican nominee for President told ‘Meet the Press’ that Hillary Clinton’s own record shouldn’t be overshadowed by ex-President Bill Clinton â€” and that the years of his presidency were ‘positive economic times’ for the U.S.
- Former Irish rugby player: Gays have â€˜very littleâ€™ interest in sport, just like Iâ€™m not interested in ballet
- 15 Pictures Of Ed Miliband Staring At Things
- South Bank University has spent Â£20,000 building a mock pub for students to investigate why people get drunk.